Saturday, September 02, 2006

The works of D&D,SOW work and studies clumping together...

Till now, I've not the time to even read my notes thoroughly. It's going to be week 4 with 9 weeks left and yet I'm rather far behind. To make things worse, the program that enables me to make autorun menus is quite complex and doesn't seem to project the menu I intended to have. Maybe I would just have a simple menu then. The menu tha I design somehow looks appealing enough, so I'm not that worried about it. The last thing to do is to try re-digitalizing my video one last time to match the quality difference before I can safely compile everything into a draft DVD for vetting once again. The photos on the other hand, ARE BLOODY IRRITATING!!! I've to juggle 6.2G of photos, which I just don't know what to do with them. I need to eliminate 3G of photos just to fit into the dvd... Crazy...
I left 2 things for the D&D, my health and a chocker. I think yesterday's run was taxing on my legs. Now I've a flu. I don't have anything on my neck that looks presentable during the night, so I need to get something nice... Intending to get something that spells out SOW... Hmmm... But can't seem to find it.. Oh no... That means I need to go around looking for it later...
I think I should focus on my notes for now... I should at least read my Actin Part A up to compensate the time lag. Because tomorrow I would probably return home like in the afternoon and wouldn't be too awake to do anything... Hope I can get well before D&D...

Hoping for the Best
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home