Tuesday, September 12, 2006

5th week, yet so much to do...

Lessons are starting to become a pain. I've been sleeping in most of my lectures and my neck is getting worse and worse. My DVD production is still on hold and comparing with SCAMP, I think there IS a margin that differentiate experienced and non-experienced production.
My stats tutor isn't getting anywhere. She's just mumbling to herself and most of the time, she couldn't get what we are asking for, which makes the tutorial a complete downturn. Not only that, cell bio is still WAY ahead of me. Everytime I try to catch it's tail but it just keeps on moving. Haha...
Stats have come to a point that I don't really want to listen anymore. After 5 min of the lecture, I ALWAYS doze off. I hate it. No matter what I do, I always doze off. Then I couldn't take it anymore. During the lecturer's break, I left the lt and sat with my OG mate to talk about some stuff. Surprisingly, Alvin followed and we talked till the end of the lesson. I really hope I would be able to do well for my stats. I really do...
There was a topic that we were all talking about - relationships. I can't help but think what is the thing that girls actually want from guys that allows us(guys) to get closer to them? If you talk about wanting to know people, I've the feeling many times. But somehow, approaching them isn't as easy as I think. Maybe it's because I get put off by their engrossed commitments that leave little or not time for bonding. Thus, knowing each other is simply a no no. Not that it matters but sometimes it is quite a pain...
I don't like the feeling of knowing someone and wanting to be with that person, but that person is placing fence of dejection around her. Then having to see her for the rest of the semester or my life in Uni. Talking to her pains you; Shunning her, also pains you. So what is the best strategy? I believe it's either accepting it or disappearing from her sight as much as possible. Most of the times the fist option is the best option. But not all guys can do that. I'm sad to say that sometimes I'm a victim of that description but if she doesn't feel easy with you, just be easy and leave her alone...
Well, life's like that. Most of the time, I just think of "us" being together and her trying to compromise with my habits. Then I start to rub the thought off because I doubt anyone would ever thought of compromising with my habits. Haha... What can I say? I'm just a wierd guy... And wierd guys get put on the shelf for a loooooooooong, loooooooooong time.............

Tired after a jog
The Mixed Boy

2 Comments:

Blogger The Animal said...

Im very bad a cheering ppl up but here goes...JIA YOU JO...i dont who the girl is so i cant really give u advice but if u really like the girl...make it work...invest time...must invest

And CELL BIO sux...lol

11:04 PM  
Blogger -=The Mixed Boy=- said...

BRO!!! Spell properly... Complete your sentences!!! Hahaha... Ya Cell Bio sucks so does MA2215 right? haha...

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home