Friday, September 08, 2006

Two findings today...

I found out two things today. I don't think she's going to read my blog so I don't really care...

I think Leonie is a bitch... I really pity Royston to take up the role as her bf. She's very spoilt and she's not really that all the nicest person to work with. She's full of herself and she can continue to be with her group of obnoxious friends. Always expecting people to tolerate her nonsense, so irresponsible. During the night of the AGM, it's already over and my comm were enjoying ourselves, we didn't bother anyone and nobody was bothered by what we were doing - singing some songs. Just because she couldn't take the songs and she wanted to sing her bloody song, she screamed at us to "shut up". What a bitch right? It wasn't one of those jokingly shouts, rather, she was serious with her tone. Dumb... She was suppose to pass me the colour code template but till now she hasn't passed to me. Fortunately, I don't really need it... Thank goodness she's no more in SCMC. Don't have to see her in the clubroom for years to come....

E = Evil; EE = Evil Evette... What am I talking about? It only comes clear when you start looking at Jans or Chew. Those two are one of the most "evil" people I know... One likes to push old people down, the other....... just simply "evil". *Pls don't take my words so seriously, they don't do such bad things. It's just an internal joke* But somehow, I'm starting to worry about me being the only guy in the group with three very talkative girls. Haha... I hope things go well...

I don't know why I'm very tired recently, but I hope I can get myself back on track before the weeks stretch ahead. I really must pull my cap up this sem and I really intend to.

Disgusted yet Amazed
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home