Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Battle of the tests, projects & DVDs...

It is the first day of the Term Break, well, technically it's today, but it started last Saturday. Whateverrrrrrr... I went to Queensway to enquire about windbreaker embroidery and I managed to find one. Unfortunately, the varieties that they showed to me weren't that all special... I wanted to find something which is nice and outstanding. I wanted it to be THE only SCIENCE faculty windbreaker that is unique... It is a SOW, Rag and Flag dedication windbreaker and would be special to me... I can't seem to find the specific windbreaker that I was finding for. Maybe I would skip the details and use the NUS one...
I got three tests coming up soon. One next Tues, one next Fri and the last one two weeks later. Omg!!! I have yet to study my cell biology because it's on next Tues. I've not even touched the notes, that's what's scares me... So is bioinformatics... I hate these two modules... So many things to read and memorize. The three projects aren't giving me options either... Bioinformatics aerogenomics project is some killer... I don't even know what is happening... Intro to computing requires some reaeding but I'm sure the girls can handle the other details. Einstein's universe can be quite tricky, I must be vegilant at all times. I hope I can pass this period with ease.
I'm lazy to study Cell bio now... It's such a drag... And I noticed it's 0031hrs now!!! It's so late already. I even predicted that the next few days would be a rush for me. Today I have bioinformatics discussion, which probably last for some time. There is ALOT to talk about. Wednesday is Sentosa day, so that's out for studying. Thursday is IT1001 discussion with the girls, which means long long day again. Plus in the night I might be burning DVDs again, I've received lots of complaints of defects and I'm upset about it. Friday is the only weekday that I can study but maybe might be studying with Jiahui (provided she wants to come out to study). Guess not lah... Oh well, it's ok... Somehow, I feel that something is going to happen during the weekend. Strange...
I also noticed that my mother's birthday is coming, so is my friend's. They fall on the same day and I'm kinda felt dumb because I didn't noitced the clash till recently. At least it's after two of my tests so I guess it is ok to enjoy for awhile.
Guess what am I doing now? I'm MAPLING!!! Hahaha... OMG... I've started a new character lah... It's a magician. I've got a level 35 hunter, level 23 warrior and a level 12 magician. If you think I have so much time to play, actually I just play whenever I'm free. I don't really endulge myself in this game, only when I'm free. Just that sometimes I can get quite engrossed in the game till I forget the time. Like now... OMG I need to switch it off and sleep. Later I've a long day for me...

Tired but bz playing Maple Story
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home