Sunday, September 17, 2006

A vision that can't be explained but I think I know what it is...

I can't stop feeling that, ya, I shouldn't do what I wanted to do. Conversations with her seemed quite ambigous and can't gauge the amount of openess that is given to me...

I still continue to think/dream into the future when you have like a 'Cha pa lang' guy like me and a 'Premiere gan tang' gal trying to go along with life together. Haha.. Seems so ackward. I don't like to be too classy, which I think she is to a certain extent. My sense of fashion is out but I don't really care. I don't wear branded stuff and I enjoy every little thing God or life gives to me. If I'm left with that, I'll just make use of that. If I need to get something I'll try to get that something. I don't go for too much wants...

Maybe I'm being too exaggerating, who knows she may not be as classy as I thought she would be. I remembered what Dexter told me before, "Do you know that placing a smile or a laughter 'hee' sounds so heck care?" Come to think of it, how do I know her 'hee' doesn't sound like that?

Fretting for test on Monday
The Mixed Boy

1 Comments:

Blogger The Animal said...

can u jus do it..the only thing tat is pulling u back is u...doesnt matter if both of u are worlds apart..jus do it

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home