Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"Burning" sensation...

It's the 2nd time I've stayed over in school to do dvd burnings, yet, I've still left 68 copies. ARRRHHHH!!!! After like 8 hours of burning with two miserable laptops, I STILL have 68 left!!! Can't take it... so boring. Mus and I didn't even study last night... It was just not condusive to study last night. In fact, we slept at 5 plus in the morning only to wake up at 745am. Because my lecture starts at 8am. I rushed to the toilet to brush my teeth before going into the lecture hall.
The lecturer was talking about black holes and how they were created. I just couldn't absorb anything and kept thinking about resting more. I didn't get my notes and left my pen in the prep room, leaving me useless there... So I left to have another few hours of sleep.
The next thing I noticed, Mus woke up and told me it was 10 minutes to 11am! time just pass so fast. I quickly packed everything and left prep room to have my brunch. My next lesson starts at 12pm and I think I shouldn't miss that either...
Who's to know, I went the to find out I didn't print my notes... I was stranded there like an idiot... So I switched on my laptop and played games instead while listening to the lecturer. It was really a very boring and screwed up day. After the lecture, I went back home. Unfortunately, I was dozing every now and then because of the sleepless nights. I haven't been running at all.. I can feel that I've gained weight... It feels terrible but there are still so many things to do...
Tomorrow, I'm going to have a run with Sky and SK. After which, have a quick shower and have brunch. Then start burning the remaining DVDs. Tomorrow, too, is the recruitement drive and the sale of the SOW dvds for those who have not reserved it. I've left about 4 sets of notes, 2 tutorials and 3 projects to be done. So many things that even the term break seems like another week in school. So boring... I hope SOW comm would have an outing or something... Also hope that Batman would have something too.. *sigh*

Drowzy and Irritated
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home