Thursday, October 12, 2006

Some things change... Some don't...

The search for Love is still the same... Nothing changed there. The number of people flocking into clubroom is still the same. Wee Dong still looks the same, talks the same too. The struggle for good grades never change at all. Projects never die... Ever seeking of more fun never ends. Stayovers are just a beginning and laptops are your closest 'friend'.

SCMCs change, there is a new look and new feel in the air. I start to lift my head up high. I got a locker and stuffed my 'house' in there. I got a new family. My sleeping habits fluctuates and my eating habits deminishes. I got my own customized Science Faculty windbreaker and I'm not ashamed of putting it on. I got a new close friend. I feel a strong sense of closeness to others. I've grown weaker and I can't do the same amount of sprints as I used to. Gotten a new 'online mp4 player' on my blog.

My projects deadlines are getting closer everyday, and yet I've not really began on the projects. To score in them, I need to focus on them. Even though I've planned them very long ago, we are always somewhat behind time. I am rather upset and worried now. In fact, I just wish I could finish all of them soon. Stayovers in school will never change, I've lots of work to be done and I only can think of play. Besides play, I dream of times that I would be with my partner but soon to upset myself even more because I don't have any to begin with. I must buck up... Buck up and work hard... The sem's ending soon, the last dash will be here soon...

The Mixed Boy

3 Comments:

Blogger The Animal said...

yeah...yes be proud of u jacket...i love it lor...it will always remind the bueaty of sci rag...wear proud bro

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Internet sites precisely this is the reason why the IT domain is adamantly one of the striking ones globally. It actually permits you possess the tools you want in your disposal. - tropical fish

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am certain every internet user will concur with me when I call that this can be a single of the most just web pages ever. - stop snoring

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home