Monday, October 16, 2006

One bad thing leads to another... It's always been a cycle... what's new...

First XM now this... The whole day I've been thinking of bioinformatics but to no avail of any solution to my doubts. I thought asking the prof would clear some of my doubts. Instead, he went one big round and didn't really answer my question. I was angry yet upset about his actions. He wasn't attentive to our quries and showed little interest in our questions. Though he answered my question in a general way, I still feel angry. Why? I should feel happy that he even bothered to answer my trivial questions. But isn't it what he was suppose to do? Who to believe? A TA or a prof? What method should we use? GenBank or Prosite? What can we infer? The protein sequence can be found in the air filter or that bacterial species can be found there? So many questions, so many doubts... So many doubts so many thoughts... Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one thinking but that would be selfish of me to assume that the rest aren't doing that too...
I was so distracted by bioinfo that I didn't get to understand my Einstein lecture well. And the thing kept ringing in my head till now. The bus that I took made an emergency break and I brushed my watch against the bar quite badly. Fortunately the watch is quite durable. I have a test this Friday and I've yet to do more questions and do my formula sheet. There's so little time, so much to do, so many problems, so little energy... I just wish people will take me seriously...

Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home