Saturday, October 14, 2006

Feeling more neglected...

Somehow I feel that I'm transparent to some people. I heard of this phrase "don't let people bring your feelings down, ignore them" but I don't think I am that un-noticable and insignificant. Passing me a slice of the cake doesn't mean that you bothered to take notice of me. Somehow, I don't know why my juniors don't acknowledge me, as in look upon me as someone they can approach to (besides work). If it's about work or about their stuff, they always want something; if they don't need anything, they would just talk to someone else. I'm also a victim of that sometimes, but I always try to avoid that.
I wrote something on the ballon for Xinmei to make her smile, but she merely took it and placed it somewhere else. Guess this isn't the first time I tried getting closer to people (not that kind of close). Feels very redundant me being at the birthday party at all. And they say that people from the same school stick closer together. Hah... Seems to me JJ people just don't like seeing other JJ people. Feels crap being in a neighbourhood school all my life with no affiliation to the world out there. Makes your value so low that people don't bother talking to. I don't hold grudges but this is something that will remain in my heart to take note of... I don't have a life doesn't mean I don't want to find one and not that I don't want to show my understanding of humour but I don't know how... All I do is throw lame jokes. Give me some credit... I have a life much different from yours. I don't get to go out often when I was young, I was restricted and disciplined by my parents. I was grown up being disciplined and not to resort to many fashionable and trendy-assets. Give me some credit as I feel remorse not being able to do so many things from young. Unlike you or the rest, my only objective was to study from young. Why must people learn from others one-sided and not both ways? Why must I learn more about you and not you learn about me at the same time? If this spells out which friends you target, then I jolly know what to do. I think both parties would not lose anything from this, besides me, a friend...

Angry and Upset
The Mixed Boy

2 Comments:

Blogger juudee said...

jo! smile! =D

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site ought to be an deterrent example to be abided by by the rest. It sure enough puts it's standards very high-pitched. - bonsai trees

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home