Monday, October 23, 2006

Had a Blast of a time...

Blasting hasn't really been my forte, but I guess for this sem, I need to MAKE it my forte... I try to deligate work for my members, but it's always very hard to get them. In fact, it was hard for me to get to understand what the project is asking from us all this while. When I eventually gotten to know about it, I can't get them together to explain about the situation. 20% seems alot and I can be someone who would continue the work for others if it means beneficial for all of us. Three enzymes and I'm half dead. I need to stay focus... We are not too far behind but we need to stick together to do this project. I'm tired from all the blastings, I need to support but there's no one supporting. Why does it seem that I am the only one worrying about the project? Kailing is starting to worry too, I'm glad that she is asking me for advice. I guess I kind of know what the TAs are feeling when they see their students starting to ask them for advice. The interest and inquisitive minds makes them ensured that their students are on the right track.
It's less than 3 weeks, my first project is due in about 1 and 1/2 weeks followed by my term paper. I also can't believe that all this while of deligating/advicing a friend to think of a plot, I eventually came out with a story to begin with. Is it me or that it's natural for scientists to work individually? Am I that guillible to cover other people's work? I don't care liao, it's the benefit of our grades, at least for me. If there isn't any participation from other parties, I might as well just move on ahead. There's no use on whining or waiting for things to happen. As one would say, "When you need things to be done, you have to do it yourself". If there's no mutual respect in the working world, I might as well move on ahead...

It's the last few stretches, Gambette...

Upset and Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home