Friday, November 03, 2006

Life becomes so subtle suddenly...

Never knew it would come to this. I always believe when you hope for something so strongly about love, the feelings will not go away. It's not about me, it's about my ex... And I never knew I would hear it from my mom... I told her before not to tell me anything about her, but she still did. My days of waiting is over... Now I'm so upset, my whole day I would stoning around. And whenever I hear such things, bad event always accompanies...
I woke up and went to school, met my neighbour but she didn't talk to me at all... The morning was quiet. When we reached the lecture hall, I could catch her talking lively with her friend. Then my friends gave me results of the Bioinformatics in drips and draps that I felt so demoralized leading them. I want to be strong, but I just can't help being upset... I spent the whole lecture deciphering their results instead of listening to the lecturers lesson. In fact, the notes we dark and I can't intepret anything at all... I thought it would be over, but it continued with me not printing my cell bio notes and I had no notes to read during cell bio's lecture. I went empty handed with 138 slides to read, I just simply drown my feelings in games throughout the 1 and 1/2 hrs. As much as I hate understanding the instructions doing the project, I still have to instruct my friends on what we need to do next. It's the hardest thing to do because there's no supervision done upon them, yet they are always not together...
I didn't have lunch... I simply had some rice and some vegetarian stuff. Had to do a food sampling at XinMei's project. It's some gel that might be implimented for NSmen. I was halfway towards the lab with my friends when they mentioned about the stats assignment. Then I asked, "You handed it in already?" The answer came back in a questionable tone, "You haven't handed it in yet?! I think the dead line is 12pm..." I couldn't believe it... I was the last to know... I don't really remember it being 12pm, how can that be... I had to run all the way back to S16 to submit my assignment which was "1 hr late". I placed the inverted commas because I don't know whether they would be graded as late or not... But that's not the point... The point is that I don't know about it and I wasn't told... by my own friends...
Sometimes I wish Jans and Chew would take me more seriously... I'm not as lucky as them to be enjoying their days in and out of school... I don't have the luxury of going out of school to enjoy myself. It's always go to school and come back after that... One moment I'm a friend, Jo, another time I'm a "someone". You are as unpredictable as I am... and I hate that (includes hating myself).
I thought I could concentrate on Stats, but seems like for 1 hour, I was walking around looking into space and duing stats itself, I could not help but sleep on the lecturer's coarsed voice. Apparently, he had a bad sore throat and tries to talk to use about his lecture. Hope he gets well soon. I also cannot understand why people smoke in the campus. It's clearly shown as a SMOKE-FREE campus. Why not just write in to the president of the campus and change the SMOKE-FREE to FREE-SMOKE... Then you can have all the smoke all you want... Can't stand it...
I came home, dull as usually. Hopefully I can finish more stuff tonight.. I need alot of time...

Just Sad and Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home