Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Packs of lies... to myself...

I just got to noticed something, YM is attached... Haha... at least I think she is. I guess I should believe she is. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Guess it's going to be me, myself and I for awhile. When you just need the special someone to give you that extra drive, haha, but just not there to give it to you. My feelings are toying with me; Love is playing with me... Really, it is manupliating my feelings to it's joy, making me fall for people I shouldn't fall in the first place. At least I wished I knew it in the first place. I hate to be caught in a love triangle, or something that would make me so out, so desperate. I'm not desperate for a girl, I just want to rest on someone's shoulder or lap too. I'm still human, I need the extra boost too. So what I am a guy? Guys are still human and need some moral support somewhere too. I also just wish I don't attract the wrong crowds... Haiz...

"I am dancing with myself..."
Dancing with myself by Billy Idol

Upset and Frustrated
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home