Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feeling lousy...

I didn't really have a very good day yesterday... My itch is still here, the doctor says it's an allegy, but to what I don't know... Calamine lotion isn't doing much to sooth the itch, it just comes back again and again... haiz... I noticed I"m just a boring guy who doesn't really know how to please a girl, just don't know where to bring her when there's a need to. I also noticed that I'm not a party guy, so that makes me a mundane guy that sits at home all day long. I scolded my sister for being very naive to the things around her. In fact, the itch aggrevated my temper and I just blew. Now I don't feel so good. I don't really bother to scold people when there's no need to. My maple character died, so that's 10% deduction of experience points. It feels so sucky because I need to play damn long just to increase 10% again. Haiz... Susan isn't around in msn, don't know where she went to. Wanted to talk to her for awhile but she wasn't there. Ariane is probably asleep so I should bother her. But she bought a nice top for herself. Glad she likes it. I'm still unsure of my laptop's condition, I don't know when it would suddenly off by itself again. Haiz... I'm lazy to go to school to ask whether I can change the adaptor or not. Further more, I'm just assuming that the adaptor is at fault. I wouldn't want to format my drive because there's too many things to back up and my external hard drive is still occupied. I need to burn copies of SOW for my comm members, but I'm kinda lazy and there's a need to burn about 60 pieces which would probably cost me 15hrs. Haiz... 15hrs of not doing anything... And I don't know whether the dvds would work or not... oh crap... Haiz... So many things yet so little time and this itch has to make it worse... That what's make me feel... SO LOUSY...

Upset and itchy
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home