Sunday, December 03, 2006

Buang at Standard Chartard Run... Damn...

I think I'm getting really lazy and fat through out this sem. I didn't even get to continously run throughout the race. Can't believe that I was one of the last in my team of guys. Guess SK's night runs have paid off because he managed to pace with Sky and Yuhan. That's good for him. I was doing good pacing with Muslim for the first 4.5km. Was behind Sky, Yuhan and SK then it had to happen. My legs gave way... So did my lungs... Don't know whether it's excuses or what but I stopped for awhile... That "while" made me stretch the distance between them. I only managed to catch up with them during the last 3 km when I paced up my speed again. Unfortunately, I was about 5 - 10 min later than them. Oh well... Lazy and fat as I am... can't blame anyone but myself... Need to keep this lesson in mind... Must run longer distances with more discipline... I think I only I still only do "sprints" not long runs... Gonna start running again soon...

Fat and Chubby
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home