Wednesday, November 29, 2006

IT ==> Immediate Termination

I was suppose to blog yesterday but I guess I was very lazy to do it. Didn't really have the mood because I didn't do very well for the paper. Oh well what to do? It goes to those who never study, if you didn't study, you'll end up like me.. *Sigh*

IT is the first module I've seen so far that is so ambigous. I always thought that it would probably be something as hard-facts as Math. But the questions were all revised and they were very very ambigous. I was on the brink of tearing the paper and screaming to the lecturer, "What the hell are these questions? So ambigous, you might as well make them open-ended questions." But I did my best to understand all the questions and applied to my understanding. Hopefully everything will come out find. A minimum of B+ is all I ask for...

The next stop is Stats. I don't know whether I'm ready or not but somehow I should be practising more papers. However, the lecturer says that there's no need to practise any of the papers as his paper would appear like the tutorials. Hopefully it's something I can catch fast...

On his toes
The Mixed Boy

P.S. I noticed Ariane is very cute... As cute as Peiyi, very blur...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home