Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Long, Sad memories drifting in...

After two days of reservist, I come to think of the next 9 more cycles I have to do before I ROD. Having reservist is like a blessing nightmare. Oxymoron? Each time I go pass my neighborhood to go to my office, it always reminds me of very bad memories back then. Very very bad... yet I still have 9 years down the road to come by this place. However, going back to office with my friends there makes me enjoy the day keying in data like what I used to do then. Makes me feel knowledgeable in my field and being appreciated by the rest. Though the days can be very mundane and slow, it gives me time to reflect on the happy times I used to play around in the office. Then come to think of it, the saddening thought of bad memories will forever stay in my heart for they are lessons learned and reminders to keep me focused as what I am trying right now.

Christmas is coming and I've not made much plans for it, colleagues are taking leaves for the holidays and I won't be expecting them quite soon. What a shame. I also hope that I can enjoy my stay there doing something I enjoy most...

Alright, I've gotten my list and I need to get some stuff. Really coincidence that I've to get this stuff for this person, but I'll happily do it... Now I just have to find white clothings...

Scrutinizing
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home