Saturday, December 23, 2006

The chapter on "Lonely Christmas"

The chapter on "Lonely Christmas" happens to recite in my book of life. Many a times it appears some time around this period of the year and it feels very cold. So cold that the snow and ice is still considered warm. Friends have other friends to be with, even my friends have their new friends to be with. Some say I tend to do things are the wrong time; ask people at the wrong time. Sometimes I can't help but believe that also. But how can something be so recurring, so often? Guess it'll won't change the fact that it'll still be a lonely Christmas this year...

SOW comm had a gathering yesterday. I went in late because of stupid arrangements from my previous JC. Can't believe that I was so dumb to believe that there was a party going on and wanted to take a look. Council mates too had a gathering yesterday but they were too late to ask me out before SOW did. Besides, they were always on their own world and never placed me into the picture. They always thought I was strange and not serious. Whatever...

Hao Mai was very happy to receive all her gifts from me. Though I don't really have the cash to spare much, but I guess the season for giving just makes me think that if it's for friends then well it'll be worth it. Muslim was also very pleased to get what he always wanted that he hugged me. He's always been saying that he wanted a Razor mouse so much yet he didn't have the cash to get it. Guess my savings and plannings was worth it after all. I'm happy to get a cute mini Doraemon vacuum cleaner from YiShan. It was nice of her to get it for me. Guess she realized that I needed more cleaning up to do, especially my acts. Haha...

I actually intended to get something for JiaHui, but I don't really know what to get. Pink stuff would be nice but don't think she's up to soft toys. So I thought of going to the movies with her but she's not free too. Oh well, haha, it kinda illustrates the fact about me asking at the wrong time huh? Haha... Nvm... Probably in January then. Guess I'll spend my time thinking of what modules to take next sem then...

Loney, Cold and Tired
The Mixed Boy

1 Comments:

Blogger juudee said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, JO!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home