Thursday, January 04, 2007

A walk down the memory lane...

I went back to my Junior College this afternoon to take a look at what the changes were. Things have gotten much different from the time my batch left the school. Nice banners and posters we pasted everywhere displaying encouragement or invitations. Sometimes I feel guilty for not doing more as a councilor. Rules were more stringent then yet we enjoyed the tough times we had to go through. By the looks of the school now, it looks more like what Ginny would do to beautify the place. Haha...

I'm still amazed that some of my teachers are still in the college. I really missed them a lot and really enjoyed their teachings back then. One of the teachers I cannot forget is Miss Yamuna. The reason why she's sooooooo interesting is because she has a mindset very close to us, yet stood to her stringent workload to constantly display good grades on her students. She was suppose to go to AJC to teach but she declined the offer, due to her reasons. Didn't asked for her reasons as I guess it was polite not to.
Was pretty funny when we discussed about Bernard and his strange, eccentric ways back in JC as well as in University. A very similar personality would be Jansy. In fact, both of them, not only similar in race, but similar in the way they speak and how they converse with their peers and friends. Can't believe Miss Yamuna called me "dear". -_-||| Not that I wasn't called dear by my primary school teacher when I was back in primary three. After all this while she still says that I haven't changed. She was surprised I still remember a deep secret about her. Maybe one day I should relive it for her. Haha...

Mdm Chee changed a lot, she's given birth to yet another child and still looks quite energetic. However, she seems to lose much weight throughout the 4 years. Hope she gets along quite well. Her child gotten a fever attack so she had to rush off today. So sad. Never get to know about her comings...

Mr Chu grown much more hair then he used to have, yet he still has that infamous hair-do. Can't believe he's still at it. Very similar to what I've done to my hair, nothing.

Mdm Chong is still there too, she snickered as I told her I still owed her two chinese essays. I forgotten to ask about her child though. I guess I was caught up with Miss Yamuna's appearance. Haha...

Many teacher's come and go, years fly so fast as you study more and more. Sometimes it feels so good to see your teachers once again, but how long will they be there? Who knows when will they have to leave for another journey down the timeline.

Yuhan and I went to Pioneer Mall to play a game of Zero Hours and to our amazement, the connection isn't that all bad. It was rather fast. The only downturn was to try using the net for chatting or searching purposes. The connection was really bad. Fortunately, I managed to place some bids safely. However, I only managed to get one out of the two modules I bidded for. Oh well, back to the drawing board then...

There are some things I can't figure out, like how JiaHui thinks. Our mind is an exquisite thing and hers is one of them. Someone so gentle and small yet so complicated and distant. Sometimes we agree on some things/terms but yet it feels as if the agreement is too distant. I don't really know how to explain this. Doesn't matter lah... It should bother me too much.. Guess she's not the only person/thing I can't figure out. I can't figure out how much can one person take on his shoulders and stay silent for months or even years. The biggest challenge is to smile to everyone even though it may be the hardest thing to do then. I also cannot understand why is there so much talk about equality but the sense of the word can't seem to settle at anything. Not even siblings, not to mention gender. The only possible thing I could think of is that it's because of this non-equality that makes us all different in some way.

In Deep Thoughts...
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home