Thursday, January 04, 2007

TIMBRE!!! Did you hear me scream? See now what you have become? A flatten prata

1st Jan 2007

Went to IMM and had some Jap food there. The service sucks, the waiters sucks, the floor manager sucks big time. Can't believe they were all not coordinated to understand how to serve the customers correctly. They did it so unprofessionally that it pissed my father off. I was pissed as well unlike my siblings and my mom, they were more afraid things might get worse. Since my dad said his mind, I didn't have to say anything else. I guess the floor manager deserved to be scolded. It should have gave him a wake up call...

2nd Jan 2007

Can't believe I stayed at home the WHOLE DAY, playing Maple Story and leveling up my ice wizard. He's now level 34 going on 35. Since a few days ago, it was still level 29. Mindless killing can be SO interesting... Passed midnight and I gave a call to Mus, needed someone to talk to so we chatted for 2hrs 35min. OMG!!! It's worse than a girl lah, maybe not really worse than them, haha, just that I never thought I would be talking to him for so long. Slept at 3am in the morning...

3rd Jan 2007

Woke up at 1030am. Looked through my biddings and didn't see what I wanted to see. Rather upset that I've made a mistake for not bidding earlier. Arranged with myself to watch Death Note 2 in JP after being persuaded by Yuhan. So met him at 1315hrs and played some arcade games. Its really been REALLY long because we sucked at all the games we played hahaha... 1415hrs, I went in for the movie. I liked the tricks L did to reveal KIRA but the show was ok. I have opinions about KIRA but I think I might talk about it some other day. To summarize it, if KIRA is some sort of belief for a crime-free world, then it's ok to believe in it. However, being manupliated and die by the controls of another human, it's not KIRA at all. It's greed... As what Yagami said, "laws are made by people and they are not perfect, so are humans". If Light thinks he wants a better future, he should have placed his heart and soul to fight for the innocent people. But who is right and who is wrong, it's hard to say. Only in the eyes of the Law that deviants are wrong...

After the show, Yuhan messaged me to go to Timbre for a live band show, with Esther. I thought it would be a concert or something, so I went. In the end, it's a pretty nice pub with nice people around. The food was alright and the band was cool. Unfortunately, it rained, so we had to rush back home slightly drenched. I enjoyed myself there and well I guess it's quite an alright day.

The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home