Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Day 2 in Year 2 Sem 2 - Dust mites anyone?

Had a tiring day. Majority of my modules are held in LT26, wooden chairs, cold air conditioning and well lousy audio system. Managed to stay awake throughout all the modules today. Guess I've passed the trial stage, probably can start jogging after lecture next time round. Biochemistry and Genetics were heavy as usual. Calculus, omg, I had a hard time accepting the fact that most of the students there were PRCs. I don't have anything against them, I'm only upset that I have to go against so many experts in the module. Hmmm... Guess it gives me more reason to put in more effort to attain a good grade for this module.

I am relief that at least one of my modules is going to be a fun yet challenging one. GEK2023 may be something out of my field but the lecturer has a good sense of observation. He's hidden true character is still dormant, waiting to pounce on us for any false move we do. It's just like "crouching tiger, hidden dragon". Whatever the fact is, he is quite an interesting lecturer. Who knows, he may be reading my blog again. Got to remember not to say anything bad about the module. Haha... Thanks Mr Uma, I guess you just made my day today.

It's another day full of smiles, another day bites the dust and many more to go...

P.S. I apologise if I have offended anyone.

Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home