Monday, January 08, 2007

First day in school, even though it's my free day...

School at last, not that I enjoyed the sloggings and all but it's enjoyable to see the many strange things in school again. I could have stayed at home and had another day of Maple but I had to run some errands today. Unfortunately, only JinXin came to the clubroom to look for me. =( I managed to find some of the others in the canteen when I was going home at 2pm. The day was slow as usual but I pulled through with a smiling face. Now it's just another 300+ days left till next year. I've to buck up in my functions, I couldn't remember much about the subject already. Even looking at warm up tutorials gave me so much problems in solving the questions. Darn... I have this vision that this sem's going to be a fruitful one... Yeah... Let's do it!!!

Enthusiast and Lively
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home