Thursday, January 04, 2007

My New Year's resolution... Never thought about it...

Hey there's one thing I forgotten to do and it's to place my new year's resolution in my blog so that it can remain there as I move along with life.

New year's Resolution:
- No matter what, bring my CAP up, that means, study more. That doesn't mean betraying friends just for the sake of my CAP, that's ruthless.
- Be a better person/man, just smile no matter what happens. If explaining your logic to the person you wish to imply your advice on doesn't work, it'll never work because they will never listen to you, so just smile and hope for the best.
- Be truthful to my friends about my feelings and let them figure out by themselves whether it is necessary for them to make a move, be it someone I like or to my friends in general.
- Lose weight, don't think there's anything to explain here.
- Enjoy every bid of joy with my graduating friends, after this, it'll be even more lonely then before...

Don't think there's anymore for now. Basically it's just about being more of myself and let things be if there's no use trying to alter them...

Wishing Upon A Star
The Mixed Boy

P.S. What I want for my birthday is....

2 Comments:

Blogger juudee said...

wad u want for ur birthday? hee!

10:04 AM  
Blogger -=The Mixed Boy=- said...

Cannot tell... It's a secret...

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home