Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The battle goes on...

I feel much better today especially writing most of my stuff in the blog. Not that anything gets any better but at least I have some stuff out of my system. Haha.. My vision has dropped to 3m and I still walk around like a zombie. In fact, I looked like a silly zombie, walking around aimlessly, smiling to myself most of the time.

Lab today seems so mundane but I can't believe that I didn't get the results I needed. Nat and I did everything the protocol stated. But I guess we should have trusted ourselves and did our own set of reactants, instead of doing everything as a whole and increasing the chances of mass error. There were two mistakes done to the procedures, but I guess it's too late to go back now. Instead, it shouldn't be a problem stating the cause of the problem.

I don't know who has read my blog and all, though I preferred it to be kept away. Maybe I should have kept it in my heart still or just open another blog. Serves me right to be so open to blogs...

The battle for the sem starts now...

Zombified
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home