Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lab mini project Day 1

Partial failure... I made all the necessary check points and I was so confident in my results... I know all the procedures and my members all trusted me... My only flaw was that I listened to some people to prepare reaction mix for me... Now 3 of my tubes didn't digest and the other 3 had slight problems... Felt so shitty since I spent the whole 6 hours doing the stupid procedures just to be flawed by some dumb movement. And I had to many upsetting behaviours made by the people around me, I can't understand why they have to make so many blunders (this excludes my bench). I spent like three days preparing for this day and now it's just ruin.. I have to come back NEXT WEEK just to do the SAME thing again... ARRRRHHHH!!!! When feeling down due to the prac itself is not enough, I have to spend the night not doing anything... Haiz... Life sometimes sucks when you are not cautious enough...

Pissed
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home