Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Norbert... We need to run some site specific mutagenesis on you... We suspect...

I should have posted this some time ago, but kinda forgotten it's a non-examinable module. Hahaha... Anyway, I enjoyed the mod and I like doing the procedures, being meticulous with my partner and stayed on the report like 8 straight from 7pm in school. The only pain thing was to be on par with the gradings of the reports as well as the final report that constitute to 30% of the overall marks. I did it with lots of effort and had no regrets submitting it. Hopefully we can get back our reports for keeping. However, I still think we should do some site specific mutagenesis on Norbert. I think we can test whether which part of his chromosomes can protein smart (S) bind to. If we can find the specific site, we can induce an anti-sense RNA to degrade his excretion of the protein. At least we can have sane questions in future. Somehow, we can also try to find out whether we can ligate a "slow-down" gene into his genome, so that he can talk slightly slow. He seems to not understand that writing is much harder to cope than saying out his reasons. Should induce more galactase to prevent formation of galactitol and blind his eyes. And wassup with the protocols? Two thick stacks of protocols to read within weeks? How can anyone remember so much procedures? And to make it worse, he asks small small details from some part of the protocol that NO ONE ever thought of reading. That means he expects us to read everything, memorise AND understand... -_-||| Oh well.. It's already done and I'm happy to learn so much from it. I hope I get an A- at least for it since I did my best to understand every little bit of details...

The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home