Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dull as usual

If you are expecting that I have a hell of a time in school, no, that's not the case. I find this sem really different because I find it very very hard to concentrate. Probably because of my condition. But I"m still trying my best. Modules are becoming harder because it tests on the basis of Biology once again, and that means I've to read up much more just to keep up with the rest. Microbiology isn't my forte, but I'm taking it right now, never knew that even some dumb facts that we learned from lecture ALSO had to be referenced. Stupid, but that stupid thing cost me a B for my damn report. Can't believe this. Not only that, I've got 3 tests next week and a report to complete by next Friday. Even before the recess week comes the lecturers still have to put so much shit on me just to squeeze every little bit of stamina. So dumb...

Ever since D&D's done, it's been me, myself and me everyday. I don't feel welcomed in clubroom as what it felt during the two years. Things change, they had to, but even though some people say that we ought to “饮水思源“, I don't think many actually really take that into consideration. Some people just deliberately close themselves for no reason what-so-ever, saying about shifting priorities. No matter how busy we are, at least we can't forget about the friends we used to have. So what if one needs to shift priorities, other parties need to too, it's mutual respect, simple courtesy that one at least talk things through about their behaviour. Why must others inform them of what they are doing for them to blame the former of their stupid/dumb assumptions. Think before you say about others, why would anybody, who is a friend, talk about this dumb behaviour of yours? Of course there's a sense of concern, simple as that. Why bother to be friends and then kick them off your list? I rather not even have such a friend in the beginning. Arh, such stupid reasoning.

Went out with WeiHeng and the D&D comm for a celebration yesterday. I didn't follow them for supper because of this FUCKING tests coming up as well as the stupid report. I'm not even in the comm, I just merely helped out a friend edit the video. I just felt out of place then. I already felt out of place in many places. Didn't really have much feel to go on a frenzy. Oh well, I just hope that the S/U options will come out soon, and also that my previously S/U-ed modules get a B or B+ so that I can retract them. I need to S/U this nation-building. I rather not take anymore arts modules. Eeyer...

Managed to get to level 21 in Rappelz, a strider. Eugene introduced to me, well it's like another silkroad online just that it's slightly more depth. Kinda disrupted me from studying pharmaco throughout the day. I even slept so much in the afternoon, that too, took much of my time to study the module. Tomorrow's Understanding the Universe, I need to complete the lecture notes before night so that I can do a little bit of the pharmaco tutorial for Monday. Oh no.. I'm really stressed this week, I need to confirm whether my S/U can be retracted or not.

Why is it that I always want to like someone but she always happen to be taken or interested in someone else that I know or just simply not getting my hint? Haiz... So tired...

Tired, droopy eyes
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home