Saturday, June 30, 2007

DoMo - Hybrid of Dory and Nemo...

My body's recovering already from the incident and I'm kinda glad that's happening. I REALLY need to do some exercise because I'm getting fatter. Kinda glad that I could crash SCAMP during the few days also, even though I didn't get to play that much. I enjoyed the sleep over at Coasta Sands as well as the bash. I also want to thank everyone who came down to my 'factory' that night for the visit. Haha.. It's really hard to get leave from my boss... *We had the bash at The Butter Factory*. Everyone's getting on with their thing, it's been hard to fit in after three days of camp. Only managed to hustle up some freshies by the end of the sleep over. Nemo and Dory are the only two groups I've managed to get closer to. Well, probably that's good enough. I still don't get to know them that well but at least there's some laughter. Sometimes I feel alittle lost that I missed out on the camp. But oh well, what can I do..

My costume's here already!!! I'm sooooo happy, now have to prepare for the DnD that's on the 1st of September. It's going to be a crazy night... yeah...

The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home