Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No more Sick Paper Symptoms (SPS)

Wah the paper DAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN EASY LAH!!!! Hmmm guess I haven't gotten the title as a lier yet. Seems like Mr Uma's still the best lier around. Though I didn't read much or research on the topics, I managed to write like 4 pages for the 1st question and 2 for the 2nd. Wassup with that?!!!? However, I really hope I get an 'S' for it. No more Sick Paper Symptoms anymore... No more wrecking brains to think of good presentations when ours suck still. Despite the technical details, I still like the way the lectures we conducted - free and easy. I just disliked the heavy work that is required to fulfill. I appreciated Mr Uma's effort in interesting us with the module, though I believe, it would come out to a stage when people will all react the same for environmental degradation. Very little people actually takes notice of it, everyone's taking things for granted. Hmmmm... Anyway, I'm banning myself from going to Suntec for at least a few months. Been there for like the whole sem but I noticed I wasn't enjoying myself there at all. I was in fact struggling to get things done together with my group mates. I hope Qing Ling and LeiYa will take things easy, I know Qing Ling isn't at all happy about my attitude, I guess it goes the same for me. Emily...... Well, she'll just stay as blur as she is. I think she's already happy as where she is right now, though I prefer that she joined me and Judy with some nice oily food sometimes. Haha.. YOU WON'T GROW FAT LAH!!! You are already that thin... Besides, it's not like your bf will leave you for eating one prata. Hahaha... Anyway... I hope things go better for my next three papers...

A little worried...
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home