Sunday, September 30, 2007

Term Break is Finished...

Can't believe that term break is over, such a short stint. So disappointed that I've not done anything and not been anywhere with anyone... All the arrangements I've made all wasted because others can't take the time off even for a few hours. But it's ok... Kinda guessed that this would happen. I didn't get to study much also... I just don't know where to start and what to read... All look so messy to me and I'm still a little disoriented... Still in a holiday mood... Oh well...

Just cut my hair, feeling good about it because I'm starting to have problems with my hair. After that I visited Sim Lim Square alone, quite boring but at least I've gotten myself a few stuff. Gotten a 160 gig hard drive for my sister, a new mouse, 1gig ram for my laptop, 2 gig thumb drive because my thumb drive was lost, and ink for my printer. By God, I just spent 243 dollars in a blink of an eye... I'm starting to dislike Fuwell, the employees there are sooooo arrogant and don't seem interested in helping you out. I think I should approach another shop next time... I saw a few good deals for SKY's 2.5" HD, at least about 100 plus. But it's a 160gig... it's quite a good deal... As compared to my 160gig 3.5" HD that worth 143dollars, I think the 2.5" is way good deal... I didn't managed to find good sleeves for Vaness, knowing that she would like some cool designs. They only sell good quality ones but with little designs... Hmmm... Besides all these, I guess I can't upgrade my laptop's processing speed at all since there's no way in upgrading it...

I also didn't manage to get Vaness for dinner, she had to meet up with an old friend who she didn't see for ages... Guess I was too late but in either way, I still think she should have that meeting with her friend. So I went to the market near my house to grab some KFC. I swear to you, I think I'll never go there again. The employees there were mainly Secondary School students, judging by their way of speech and actions. I like their enthusiasm and communication BUT they show very little respect and interest in serving their customers. Their service is so slow that the line just pile up; they are so nonchalant about their actions that they don't really care if they spurt out vulgar languages or what-so-ever. And the best thing is that they don't seem to care about the increasing length of the queue. The floor manager just continue walking in and out without encouraging his members to quicken their pace -.- Can't believe it. With me as the 2nd customer, I had to wait more than 15min to be served, dumb right? I had a large appetite before that, but after seeing how they work, it turned into a small one... Never going back there again...

At home, chatted with Vanes, in fact I've chatted with both Vanes-es that I know, one had a bad mood, one was damn sleepy. Don't know whether is it me again having wrong timings. I do noticed that there are more Christians and Catholics around because among the people I've conversed, most of them are Christians. It's not a bad thing, nothing of the sort, it's just a noticeable thing. After both of them went offline, Tammy suddenly messaged me. Apparently, she went to Harsh's birthday party. She told me that Harsh wore three elegant dresses that night and she looked very nice. Hmmm... During the party, they drank some alcohol so Tammy can't sleep. I don't know why she can't sleep, she just feels awake after drinking but can't concentrate hard enough to study. So she can't do anything at that moment other than stone. But it was about 2 plus in the morning and I felt quite tired already, so I said good night and went to sleep... Another day gone...

I wish we had some cereals around, I feel like crunching on them...

Disappointed
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home