Friday, November 30, 2007

Nah-tion building

Don't seem to find anything interesting about this module. I went in unprepared, wrote as much as I can, and left the place early. That's all I remember from this exam paper. I think I didn't managed to bond in the tutorial classes enough. There were only 4 and I think Jack was kinda ok. Just too bad it ended a little tad too fast. I didn't really contribute much in the forum, I hope what I've done so far is enough to give me a B or B+. I also hope what I did would give me that grade. This is one arts modules that I eventually got to dislike, too much boring details. But it'll probably leave a very old question behind for many people to wonder, "What if PAP were not the ones leading the country? What if they did not managed to persuade Tunku to merge by 1963? Would PAP have been dispersed or would they still continue to strive for independence?" Hmmmm.... I guess I'll leave these questions for historians or other students taking this module in future..

The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home