Friday, July 04, 2008

Geez...

Today I have an upsetting day:

1) I didn't know what I had to do in office
2) Recently people call me "fat" or "Baba"
3) My sister gave problems again
4) My father's friend said that my brother is very handsome, but reluctantly said that "not saying that you're aren't handsome" (Been hearing this sentence many times already, WTF)
5) Yet another couple is been born in my group of friends, leaving me the single one out again
6) Tomorrow I have a seminar, but I'm not sure of whether to go or not
7) Tomorrow's running day again, going to be a tiring day once again
8) (Eight is the lucky charm) My mother talked to me about certain things relating to my brother, relationships and me. I think they are all totally unrelated but part of each makes me demoralised since people always think I'm not as handsome as my brother or as others (Sux)

Does this really mean I'm really unlucky?

The Mixed Boy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry lah bro I got attached...but you can still have me at night. HAHAHAHAHA.

That's gay. Yucks.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"handsome" does not mean evrythings!! :) relaxxx...
HE dun hav a good character as well..

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home