Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A poem challenge

My lovely friend dared me a challenge, she wanted me to come out with a cute poem immediately. In about 5 min, I came out with this. I think it's worth the display since it's an effort. =)

Ariane, the small little girl,
Face of radiant and hair of curl,
Seen on a bench one day,
Dazing about and nothing to say.

Come along a simple guy,
Shirt, pants, forget the tie!
Sat beside her the same way she did,
Like a father and his kid.

He noticed her open left hand,
Next to him with grains of sand,
He wanted to do something special and within an hour,
He gave her a flower.

She looks shocked, with tear of joy,
As similar to receiving a toy.
She outstretched her hands and gave him a hug,
Together now, they hold hands and lavished on the sweetness of love.
I know this doesn't rhyme,
But it doesn't matter now, maybe next time.


The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home