Thursday, December 13, 2007

The horrifying thing about exams and reservists...

I never knew when I come back for reservist, I would be placed into lots of shit. I used to be the staff assistant for my director, even though it seemed that I looked more like a personal assistant. I was the 'Jack of traits' in the office; I knew every single bit of how things should be done and what to do when problems come about. Just recently, a new system has been in placed, AND because I'm around, I was EXPECTED to learn the new system IN ORDER to do the make up claims for my fellow reservist men. Only because my colleague who is in charge of the pay claims just got married and is away on marriage leave. I on the other hand had the luxury of running around the past 3 days and trying to learn the techniques of the new system. I even had to go all the way to Ubi Ave 4 to as a few questions which turned out to be some simple maneuvering of the keys. Reading the guidelines is like reading notes of another module in my university. It's kinda traumatizing. But if I don't do it, who will? I wouldn't want a case where my own claims get delayed for no reason. I rather do it myself... Oh well, tomorrow's another day worth of claims to sort out. Not only that, my in-charge expected me to learn EVERYTHING is there to know about the office's role, JUST because I used to be the staff assistant of the previous director. -.-||| Sux....

Oh well, I kinda dug out some photos that I suppose to put up some time ago. It's about my 'confinement' in my house during exams again. A week worth of 'confinement' could cause me to become a caveman. OMG... The 3rd photo is when I started on my first paper...


The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home