Monday, December 17, 2007

Capability VS bullying

I'm on the 5th day of reservist and as unfortunate as I was back in school, I've got lots of things to do. I went to HQ with the most claim forms again; with the most problems among the claim forms; abundant attendance taking throughout the week and probably many more to come. I never knew I was the only personnel who is discipline enough to stay back and finish up my work as well as others because I always had the thought that if I want my document processing to be good, I should do the same for other reservists. Then there comes to the point about capability vs bullying. They know very well that I'm capable and knowledgeable in the office processes, and because the other full time national service personnel aren't as experienced and disciplined, they dump most of the things to me. They say they 'trust' me more than their own members. I feel honoured, but this isn't the way to get around the office. They are tiring me out faster without realising it. In fact, their personnel SHOULD learn how to do these simple stuff so that they would get along better. I'm only there for 2 weeks, they on the other hand, much longer. If they count on me to do stuff, they would soon be back in their ditch once again.

I also noticed that I've been staying way beyond the office hours, especially up till 9pm, while the rest leaves about 6 or even earlier. I think I should relax a little, I'm just a reservist, I should not take the major bite of the cake. Everyday I come home feeling a little tired and upset because there's nothing much to do. And when I come home, it's always my mom that doesn't give me the space I want. I'm starting to feel that being capable is opening your chances of being mis-used. Even things at home require me to handle, I'm always the one to go back early to rectify the problem. The best part is that I'm not even PAID to do all these... I'm working like a consultant but not even paid as one. So am I being capable or just being bullied?

The best cure for upsets is to talk to someone close. But guess what? I don't HAVE anybody close to talk to. All they say is that I talk about myself too much... Ya, that's the whole idea, duhhhh... It's not like if I don't talk about myself, you wouldn't talk about YOURSELF and YOUR dumb things, dumbass... I wish I have someone that I can call to talk to, preferably female... I'm feeling the dumps more and more each day... Hope it gets better with the new year.... It's the year of the RAT. My year.... -.-

The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home