Friday, April 27, 2007

Life is like Calculus - It can converge to a stagnant point or diverge to something large

I never thought I would have problems with a math module. I was always called the "Math God" back in my secondary and junior college days. And now I'm even struggling to get a decent grade for calculus. CALCULUS!!! One of the easiest math modules in the uni. Can't you believe it? I think Wang Fei may be a good teacher but as a exam script writer, he needs to understand one thing - What's the limit of our capabilities in doing his difficult paper when time, t, approaches to 0 or infinity? It's still ZEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO.... Can't he just set relatively easier papers for the non-SM2 students? Well Mister... you've have been looking at the minimum curve of the "can't do so well" curve instead of the maximum curve. Now you know how bad your paper is? Oh ya... Too bad, I'm not taking anymore Math modules!!! Eeyer... No more help sheet preparations for me... So tiring. If An = stress and A = person, and 1A = 1 person, the limit when stress level goes infinity makes a person mad (crazy). You know why? If you calculate it on 1A/An = 1/stress, it is similar to comparing with 1/n. By p-series, 1/n is divergent, and so does 1/stress. So as stress levels go up, it diverges, makes us crazy... ARRRHHHHHH!!!!!

Tired
The Mixed Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home