Friday, May 04, 2007

The confinement...

I never thought in my studying years that I would come across this experience, but the feeling is interesting. I was more focus on trying to do well for my modules that it was a burden for me to move around too much or do simple grooming like shaving. Combing was still alright since the comb is always an arms away from my seat. My bead is beside my seat and my table is just behind me, what else is there needed? Just a cup of coffee though. Lets just say that coffee is sent to me every day like a prisoner in a cell... It would make me look like what I look in the picture below after 1 plus weeks of not shaving and leaving my house:
OMG!!! WTH... I look like a bloody begger. Of course, I would shave on the day of my papers, so that people won't start dropping coins at my feet or something. The point is that I have NEVER accumulated SO much hair on my chins before. Haha... Not to mention my long hair, it's long enough to tie it up already. Broke my record. So that above, is after my first week, after my shave, I had to wait for another 1 WEEK for my last two papers. The routine remained and there you go again, the begger style:

If you can see clearly, I also have hair on my cheeks and my mustache is showing clearly. Eeyer... Really feels like outcast on an island and deprived from a good shaver. Haha... Well, today is my last day of my exams and I have done my shavings, so this is how I look like AFTER my shave:

Yup, clean and no beard drooping from my chins no more... It really feels better now... Now I need to do is get a good short hairstyle...

Feeling good for the death of Exams
The Mixed Boy

1 Comments:

Blogger juudee said...

we want clean jo, we want clean jo! =p

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home